Friday, December 3, 2010

Lewis Hamilton’s Girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger Reveal Ways to be Romantic in a Relationship



Pussycat Doll, Nicole Scherzinger has already announced that, she will marry her long time on and off boy friend, Lewis Hamilton.
Now, Nicole said that, she will always like and love to cook for Lewis Hamilton
She also said that, Formula racer; Lewis Hamilton loves the homemade food prepared by her. Star Celebrity Gossips
She said: “A great way to keep a romance alive in your relationship is to know how to cook a couple of your partner’s favourite meals.

“I make a really good lasagne - My mum taught me. I don’t know many men who don’t like lasagne.”
The 32-year-old also revealed another way to be romantic in a relationship.
She said: “I think making a mix tape is romantic, sweet and from the heart.” Digital Spy
Although 32-year-old Nicole - who is of Russian, Hawaiian and Filipino descent - cooks great Italian food, her favourite cuisine is Hawaiian.
She added: “I most associate with the Hawaiian part. That’s where I was born. My family still live there. The best part of being Hawaiian is the food.
“I think it’s hard to find people who have Hawaiian in their blood. You don’t hear of many people coming from Hawaii. But I find I represent my people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment